Hilton Helsinki Strand
Hilton Helsinki Strand has always been the bridge between city life and an easy seaside sojourn. Attractions are close by. Our hotel is a soothing and warm place where you can simply enjoy Nordic luxury. Hilton Helsinki Strand provides outstanding choice for business, meetings and leisure travellers alike. Hilton Helsinki Strand has combined modern, classical and vintage elements to create a feel-at-home
atmosphere. Enjoy your stay in spacious guestrooms with soothing atmosphere, many of them with a seaview. You can indulge yourself in our suites – Panorama Suites, Business Suites or the Presidential suite. The Executive Lounge offers a quiet place to work during the day and to relax in the evening.
You can book a room and read more about our hotel here »
- Waterfront location next to the city centre
- Nordic elegance
- 7 flexible meeting rooms for up to 280 people
- 190 rooms and suites and Executive Lounge
- Modern and cosy Restaurant & Bar BRO
- Hilton Fitness and Finnish saunas
Swimming pool, saunas and gym
Work out at the 24 hour gym at the rooftoop fitness and sauna complex with heated indoor pool. Private saunas for meetings and gatherings.
- The hotel’s saunas are open from 06:00 until 10:00 and from 17:00 until 22:00
- The swimming pool is open from 06:00 until 22:00
- Gym is open 24/7
The pool is 1.2 m deep, 9 m long and 3 m wide.
Pool temperature is about 25 degrees.
Guests in the Executive Rooms and members of the Hilton Honors Diamond will have access to the Executive Lounge.
The Executive Lounge is open daily from 6 pm to 8 pm.
A warm garage (fees apply) is available for guests arriving by car.